"Life is what happens when we're busy making other plans."
Hello friends and happy Thursday to ya! I know it's not Friday, but I've been screwed up on dates this week ever since I posted What I'm Loving Wednesday on Tuesday. Whatev.
You'll be happy to know that I am headed back home tonight (yay for sleeping in my own bed!) and hopefully my life will get back to a "normal" schedule next week. I tell you what, it's hard running around all over the country for holiday weekends and work trips. This girl's exhausted! I'm going to remedy this by spending some time in the ol' sheep barn with my Dad this weekend. Should do the trick.
In the meantime, I thought I'd share some of the things on my never ending to-do list and link up with Friday Lists this week. So as not to have a 50 page blog, I'm not going to put everything down! Here's a few of the items staring me in the face every time I open up my planner:
1. Laundry. (I swear, why do I even bother crossing this off? The minute you cross it off, you throw something in the hamper and start all over again. For me, this is a constant on the to do list.)
2. Dishes. (Same story as above. Sheesh.)
3. Find out if I can pay my mortgage on my credit card. (I'm thinking that as much money is that is every month, I could get a heckofalot of frequent flyer points....anyone else do this?)
4. Work on photo book. (Okay...confession time. It's possible that starting back in 2010 I decided to do a digital photo book for each year. And that was great. Except I didn't get around to it in 2011. And now we're almost 1/4 of the way done with 2012 and I've got nothing there either. Time to get serious.)
5. Go to the store. (My list so far consists of: Archer Farms fruit strips--get them at Target--I eat these things like nobody's business; Dove body wash--don't want to be smelly; Clorox wipes--I've got slight germophobe tendancies.)
6. Post bog about St. Patrick's Day in Chicago. (I have so many pictures that I just have not had time to get it up yet...and now there is a lot of pressure for it to be worth this week-long wait. I'll do my best!
7. Make a CD for Tiny Dancer. (Last weekend in Chicago I met a new friend, Tiny Dancer--you'll know why he got his name if I ever accomplish #6, and we agreed that he would burn me a cd of Irish music and I'd burn him a cd of Red Dirt music. It's going to change his life!)
8. Keep reading The Help. (I'm so far behind the pop culture train here that I'll never catch up, but I am loving this book! I already finished my two books for March...you'll read about them tomorrow, but I plan to finish this one in April.)
Soldiers Angel: My Final Box
1 week ago