Today I'm linking up with E Myself and I for Midweek Confessions and with Leslie for Friday Confessions! So....I confess:
* I laughed about this thing for at least an hour this week.
Oh, so true! Maybe instead of letters to Mr. Right, I'll do a letter to Mr. Wrong next week. That could be fun.
* I'm two weeks behind on Amazing Race episodes. Don't tell me what happened! I know that it's a long shot that Bopper and Mark are still in the game after getting a speed bump, but I love them and I've got my fingers crossed that they win!
* No Justice came out with a new song and I had no idea. My friend posted the lyrics on facebook yesterday and I had to ask her what it was from. I'm a bad fan. Unacceptable. I have got to move back to Oklahoma to be in the know on this stuff! The new single is called Shot in the Dark and I love it. Favorite line: "Your cowgirl boots look too damn heavy for a guy like me to sweep you off your feet."
* I have not seen The Hunger Games. I have not read the book. I realize I may be the only person in America who can say this. College Roomie and Blonde Oklahoma Girl told me the basic plot, and I have to admit I have no desire to read/see it. To each her own, right?
* Last night, I ate a meal that did not include meat. I know, I know. What kind of ranch girl am I? BFF--if you read this blog, please do not call and yell at me! I was in a hurry and just did not have time to cook any meat to go with it. Instead, I ate whole wheat rotini pasta, grated zucchini and summer squash drizzled in olive oil and covered in parmesean cheese, avocado, oregano and red pepper flakes (which I pretty much add to everything). It was super good, really fast, and healthy!
* I know we have not had a new Family Farm Friday blog in a while....sorry about that! BUT, stay tuned for tomorrow. I've got one planned for ya, and I think you'll like it.
* I take back my position that I do not read non-fiction books. I blame "The Help." If y'all have not read this book yet, you need to get off the computer and go buy it right now. It was phenominal! I am a slow reader and I knocked out all 530 pages in two weeks. I couldn't put it down.
* I fell off the wagon. The My Fitness Pal wagon, that is. I started at the first of January but fell off the wagon a couple of weeks ago. I blame traveling for work, green beer, and pancakes at the Bongo Room. (So worth it!) But I'm back on track now and I'm loving it. I feel so much better when I eat healthy and exercise. Shocking, I know.
* I periodically stalk my friends' pinterest pages. Here are a few of my favorite pins that they have done lately!