Hey hey! It's Wednesday, which means we're halfway to the weekend! Today I'm linking up with Jamie to share a few of the things I'm loving.
1. All of the sweet comments, texts and facebook messages I got about yesterday's blog. I'm glad to know that there are so many other people in this single-but-awesome boat with me and that you guys appreciated my thoughts! (If you missed it, click here.)
2. My new followers. I've been on a follower role here lately....only 8 more until I'm at 200. TWO HUNDRED. That's insane. And once we get there, I'll be doing an awesome giveaway!
3. This song by Flo Rida. I can't stop replaying it. Don't click on it unless you want it in your head all day. Oh, and this song by Scotty McCreary. The bridesmaids walked down the aisle to this at LOKG's wedding on Saturday and it was adorable!
4. The stir fry I made for dinner on Monday. Listen, y'all, all these weekend trips out of town for weddings has not been good for my stomach or my waistline. So in an effort to get back on track I bought up a ton of fresh veggies at the store and dumped them all into a stir fry. It was delish! And I didn't even burn it. Score!
5. This blog about real manly men. It's easy to get caught up in the dramatic, crazy stuff, but I appreciate the reminder about what I'm really looking for. So grateful for the men who are like this in my own life.
6. Jason Boland concert last week. Red Dirt Music and boys asking me to dance? What's not to like. And the drumer was even wearing an OSU shirt. Icing on the cake.
7. The pictures from LOKG's wedding. They are hilarious. And tomorrow I plan to have up a bog post dedicated to the big event. It's going to be pretty dang good if I do say so myself!