Conversations with Little Cowboy
Me: Well today my darn tooth broke and I have to go to the dentist.
Little Cowboy: The dentist!?! Oh, Tiff. You are not going to like what they do to you there.
Me: Well I have to go. Why do you think my tooth broke?
Little Cowboy: Probably because you eat too much hard food, like chips. You need to eat more protein.
Little Cowboy: Well, Tiff, I got hit in the face with a metal golf club in PE.
Me: Who hit you?
Little Cowboy: Some girl.
Me: Well did you hit her back? (Note: This is why I'm the aunt and not the parent.)
Little Cowboy: Nope, I didn't have anything in my darn hands!
![]() |
| His poor little bruised face |
Little Cowboy: Sue, I'm selling cookie dough for school. Will you buy some?
My Mom: Sure. What will all this money be used for.
Little Cowboy: Heck if I know, you'll have to talk to Mr. Thompson (the principal) about that.
In school, they are learning about fire safety.
Teacher: If you hear the smoke alarm, you should feel the door for heat before you open it.
Little Cowboy: That doesn't really work at my house 'cuz my mom sets it off every day when she's cooking.
Me: What did you learn at school today?
Little Cowboy: Today we learned about Christopher Columbus. He lived a long time ago. Did you know it was so long ago they didn't even have pens? He had to write with a feather.
Answers from Little Cowboy
1. How do you like your new school? Good. Ya, I like it.
![]() |
| Official School Picture |
2. Tell us about Katie Elder. She is a good horse. She's sometimes bad and when she's good I feed her sweet feed. When she's bad I don't. {I'm not sure how he defines "bad" but I don't think that his mama was too excited to see this happening the other day...}
4. Do you have any girlfriends at your new school? Yes, [Name has been removed to protect the innocent]. (Note from his mom: I have told him no girlfriends.) {A couple of years ago he had about 5 at a time, so if he's narrowed it down to one, we may be getting pretty serious.}
5. What was your favorite part of your vacation to Texas this summer? Probably the Texas Ranger game but it was very hot!
6. Who is your favorite football team? Texico is my school and I cheer for Texico.






4 comments:
Sounds like he is wise to what goes on at the dentist - solid warning. And I like his nutritional tip!
I love that he updates Mr. Thompson on the status of the house each morning. And that he's keeping an eye on those workers.
-College Roomie
Little Cowboy is putting up a good fight for my favorite blog series. That kid is awesome, and so wise.
These posts about him are probably some of my favorite that you post! What a little cutie he is.
The boy is a genius. Like Nicole said, he's the favorite in this show.
Post a Comment