Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Photo Challenge: Best from January

So I'm participating in this photo a day challenge on Instagram.  Every day has a theme and you take a picture with your iPhone and post it.  Lucky for me, Hometown Friend, College Roomie, and Mrs. Arizona are all participating as well and they keep me motivated.  Instead of boring you with the 31 pictures I took in January (some of which were not so great....like the one of the Chik-fil-a cup), I chose my 5 favorites.

So.....I want to know which of these are YOUR favorite....comment below.  At the end of the year, we'll have a contest between each month's winner for Photo of the Year.  (Competitive a little?  Um...guilty.)

Photo #1:  A Word To Live By  (scrabble magnets on my fridge)

Photo #2:  Colorful (last leaves on my tree)

Photo #3:  Fun Stuff! (wrapping birthday presents for some kiddos)

 Photo #4:  Tiny (my broccoli plants are growing!)

Photo #5:  Nice!  (a dinner date with The Boy from Texas)

Want to join in the fun?  Here are the prompts for February.


3 comments:

Brianne said...

I'm doing the same challenge! I really like 1 & 2.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the broccoli. Although the chick-fil-a cup as your first photo was classic. :) I've enjoyed doing this challenge with you all, too. It give me a new perspective as I go about my day looking at things in a different light.
- Mrs. Arizona

Anonymous said...

TBFT has to win. His enthusiasm is contagious! ;)

-College Roomie