Mostly, he sleeps a lot. He starts out cuddly, but usually has enough of that and finds himself a nice, cool spot on the floor or the porch for his siestas.
He spent his first weekend in the family at my parents' farm where he wrestled a lot with my brother's puppy, Tank, herded some sheep, and even took a picture with me where we both showed off our bellies.
I suppose having a puppy and a baby together may be crazy, but we sort of live our life that way, so why stop now?

4 comments:
I love the photo of the two of you showing off your bellies. Angus is so adorable! And I fell in love with Cabella (spelling?) over the weekend. She is so sweet. I hope Angus doesn't give her too hard a time. (Kiki sympathizes.) Lovely family photo!
Adorable! Now's a great time to get a puppy... he'll adapt quickly to the baby. Two babies under one roof, have fun, ha! :)
I think it's the perfect time to get a puppy! They'll get to grow up together & neither one will really have to adjust to the other one. He's adorable.
The baby from TX will thank you....he's going to have a forever friend!
Post a Comment