Friday, September 18, 2009

Media darling....

"Everybody dies famous in a small town." ~Miranda Lambert

So I just found out my firm did a welcome ad for me in the bar bulletin this week! They are so nice! Here's link to the bulletin. I'm on page 24. :)

http://www.nmbar.org/Attorneys/lawpubs/BB/bb2009/BB092109.pdf

Then on Tuesday morning, I was on tv! So we were on our way to the State Fair lamb show and we picked up my dad at the hotel. He said that he had been watching our friends get their first lamb ready on tv becuase some local morning show was filming there. On the way, we called Mr. Franklin just to say hi and see what was going on. Turns out he was watching the same show! So we got to the fair and our friend Russell and my dad decided that they would ask the tv people if Stef and I could get on camera to waive and say hi to Mr. Franklin back home. They were nice enough to let us do it, and I didn't really think about anyone but him seeing it, but I've gotten several comments about being on tv! I just wish I would have fixed my hair that morning instead of sleeping the extra half hour! :) I tried to find a link to the clip, but no luck.....

2 comments:

RobynBeazley said...

Aww...congrats on the ad in the Bulletin - you're so famous ;) That is SO cool that you got to wave on TV and Mr. Franklin got to see - cool memory.

Tiffany said...

Thanks love! It was a good memory, especially now.