Every month I try and update my readers on any developments from prior posts. Here we go!
Expanding my herd. You probably all remember when I purchased my cow a while back. Well, my livestock herd has expanded once again. I'm now the proud owner of 8 hamp/suffolk cross ewes. I'm pretty excited to see how this little project turns out. I love having cattle, but if we're being honest, I'm a sheep girl through and through.
After spending so much of my life lately cooped up in an office, I cannot wait to get home this weekend and spend some time with the animals, out in the sun, wind and dirt! I'll get some pictures of the new little ladies to post soon!
More Senior Quotes. Well, you may remember one of my favorite blogs about funny senior quotes from one of my Oklahoma girls. You might also remember Mr. G---he was responsible for the quote about the shirt and about his wife thinking about a diet. Anyway, we have good news to report. Mr. G has been discharged from physical therapy. Yay for him, sad for us because that means no more quotes from him. He did, however, leave us with a dandy.
(Mr. G is leaving the office after his last appointment).
Oklahoma Girl: "Mr. G, I sure am going to miss seeing you."
Mr.G: "Well, me too... but I am just glad those cops never caught me."
Oklahoma Girl informs me that she has no idea what he was talking about. Classic.
Casting Call. After the blog about who would star in the movie of my life, I continued thinking about who would play other friends in my life. I decided to give you some insight on who would play the people you read about frequently in my blogs.
The Oklahoma Girls will be played by Joanna Garcia (actress who played Cheyenne in Reba) and Adrianne Palicki (who plays Tyra on Friday Night Lights--which is my favorite show by the way!).

The Crazy Canadian will be played by Melissa Peterman (Barbara Jean from Reba). She's perfect....they are both so perky and happy and full of life. I think this one is the best casting yet! A picture will not do it justice, so watch this video!

BFF was the hardest one for me to cast to be honest with you. After a lot of thinking about this, I went with Dermot Mulroney, the guy on My Best Friend's Wedding and the Wedding Date. He's funny and nice and really cute. BFF isn't sold on this yet, but I think it's a great idea.

Flintstone will be played by Luke Perry. Sort of in a cross between Dillon from 90201 and Lane Frost from 8 Seconds.

Cousin Swiss Mister will be played by Jude Law. I really do think they look sort of alike!

Cousin Kevin will be played by Danny DeVito. I'm kidding, I'm kidding---his head probably just exploded. That was payback for his suggestion that Meryl Streep should play me. Um....no. Actually, I think I'd go with Bruce Willis for Cousin Kevin.

Quote of the Month. For the second month in a row, one of the Oklahoma Girls wins quote of the month. Summer is the season of weddings, which can be a little frustrating for single twentysomethings. This fact led Oklahoma Girl to pronounce this month's quote:
After spending so much of my life lately cooped up in an office, I cannot wait to get home this weekend and spend some time with the animals, out in the sun, wind and dirt! I'll get some pictures of the new little ladies to post soon!
More Senior Quotes. Well, you may remember one of my favorite blogs about funny senior quotes from one of my Oklahoma girls. You might also remember Mr. G---he was responsible for the quote about the shirt and about his wife thinking about a diet. Anyway, we have good news to report. Mr. G has been discharged from physical therapy. Yay for him, sad for us because that means no more quotes from him. He did, however, leave us with a dandy.
(Mr. G is leaving the office after his last appointment).
Oklahoma Girl: "Mr. G, I sure am going to miss seeing you."
Mr.G: "Well, me too... but I am just glad those cops never caught me."
Oklahoma Girl informs me that she has no idea what he was talking about. Classic.
Casting Call. After the blog about who would star in the movie of my life, I continued thinking about who would play other friends in my life. I decided to give you some insight on who would play the people you read about frequently in my blogs.
The Oklahoma Girls will be played by Joanna Garcia (actress who played Cheyenne in Reba) and Adrianne Palicki (who plays Tyra on Friday Night Lights--which is my favorite show by the way!).

The Crazy Canadian will be played by Melissa Peterman (Barbara Jean from Reba). She's perfect....they are both so perky and happy and full of life. I think this one is the best casting yet! A picture will not do it justice, so watch this video!

BFF was the hardest one for me to cast to be honest with you. After a lot of thinking about this, I went with Dermot Mulroney, the guy on My Best Friend's Wedding and the Wedding Date. He's funny and nice and really cute. BFF isn't sold on this yet, but I think it's a great idea.

Flintstone will be played by Luke Perry. Sort of in a cross between Dillon from 90201 and Lane Frost from 8 Seconds.

Cousin Swiss Mister will be played by Jude Law. I really do think they look sort of alike!

Cousin Kevin will be played by Danny DeVito. I'm kidding, I'm kidding---his head probably just exploded. That was payback for his suggestion that Meryl Streep should play me. Um....no. Actually, I think I'd go with Bruce Willis for Cousin Kevin.

Quote of the Month. For the second month in a row, one of the Oklahoma Girls wins quote of the month. Summer is the season of weddings, which can be a little frustrating for single twentysomethings. This fact led Oklahoma Girl to pronounce this month's quote:
Even bald people are getting married.....I have a full head of hair...how is this fair??
4 comments:
LOL...i bet i can guess who said this. Love you sis. P.S., i love your blogs...
Haha....I bet you can too, Mama Kris! :) It could only have been one person! I'm so glad you read the blog! It makes me so proud!
Love it!! Barbara huh! I approve ;) Curious - are you going to let your followers pick who will play you? OR did you make that decision already?
LOL...glad you approve! She's perfect for you...and since you suggested I should be Reba, and BJ and Reba ar besties, we're set! :)
I am open to any suggestions for who should play me!
Post a Comment