Okay guys.....I went back to the archive from my trip home a couple of months ago because I'm currently busy rocking my new dress, snapping photos and drinking mint julips at the Virginia Gold Cup Steeplechase! I'll be back next week with plenty of posts (and photos!) to fill you all in on that little event.
Anyway, this week's color is Tumbleweed.
When I saw the color, I immediately thought of my favorite cow--this bald face sort of yellow cow we have. (Those farm colored glasses strike again!)
When I saw the color, I immediately thought of my favorite cow--this bald face sort of yellow cow we have. (Those farm colored glasses strike again!)Here she is right in the front:
Only problem? I didn't take the picture, since I'm the one on the bay horse in the background!
And apparently I didn't get any shots of my girl while I was home last time.
Fortunately, we have another cow who did manage to get photographed who fits right in with this color scheme.
Here she is.....my take on Tumbleweed.
As always, go over and check out the other extremely talented entries!
1 comment:
Oh this is cool....great shot!
Post a Comment