As you guys know from my Wednesday post, I'm headed here this weekend (yes this is from last year when there was green grass....let's be optimistic):
I'll be spending some time with these folks:
And don't forget about Roberto.Sidenote: No, my Daddy is not a coal miner, but who doesn't love a little Loretta Lynn, huh?
And one song, probably my favorite of them all, wasn't available on Grooveshark...nor can I find JAB actually playing it online.....dang it! So here is some kid doing a cover of my song: End of a Dirt Road by Josh Abbott Band.
Hope Everyone has a wonderful long weekend!
3 comments:
looks so beautiful out that way!!! reminds me of when i lived in wichita falls, texas for a year!!! have a great weekend girl!
Thanks so much for your comments on my blog! I am very excited about my trip and will definitely check out your recommendations.
I am originally from the country and going back is one of my favourite things, so nice and relaxing. Have a great weekend!!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend at home with family and friends! xoxo
Post a Comment