Theme: Family
I realize that this is a little bit of a different type of "family" than most people would probably shoot, but it's calving time around our ranch and I loved this shot of the calf and his mama!Theme: Something Hanging
I am using another shot from the Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe. You've seen other photographs from my visit here and here and here and here. Clearly it was worth getting up early and hitting up the Chapel before my client meeting based on all of the good shots I got! I loved these rosaries hanging on a tree right outside the entrance to the Chapel.
Theme: Underneath
I wanted to do something fun and different for this challenge, so last weekend I was out and about with my camera and I headed over to the park. I was just shooting different things and ended up really liking this photo with the beautiful blue sky!
I had fits with what to shoot for this one. Beings that I do not have any kids, I am pretty toy-less at my house. College Roomie suggested that I take a picture of a laptop or an iPod since those were adult toys. But I am just really not much of an electronics person. When I went home to my parents' house this weekend, I took a few pictures of my cows, and realized that these are the "toys" that I spend my money on! Meet my newest girls. I call them "The Bettys." Say hello to "Betty White" and "Black Betty."
Theme: Toy
I had fits with what to shoot for this one. Beings that I do not have any kids, I am pretty toy-less at my house. College Roomie suggested that I take a picture of a laptop or an iPod since those were adult toys. But I am just really not much of an electronics person. When I went home to my parents' house this weekend, I took a few pictures of my cows, and realized that these are the "toys" that I spend my money on! Meet my newest girls. I call them "The Bettys." Say hello to "Betty White" and "Black Betty."Theme: Psalm 27:1
Because this verse talks about God as our light, I thought a photo of a candle would be good. I took lots of different shots, but in the end liked this simple one of just the plain candle and flame the best! Go over to the Little Things Blog to check out the other far more artistic participants in Verse of the Week!
Theme: Vintage
I had a hard time coming up with an idea for this theme. I was hoping to find something over the weekend, but didn't have much luck. Fortunately, I have a vintage chair that I got from my grandma, and I thought this angle showed it off pretty well! Check out the other entries on Allie's Photography blog!




1 comment:
I think vintage turned out really nice, and family is a neat idea.
-College Roomie
Post a Comment