Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet The Cast Monday #12: Little Brother

Today I'm introducing you to Little Brother. He answered these questions for me about a month ago and told me last weekend that he reads my blog every Monday to see if it's his turn yet. How cute is that? Obviously, I moved him up in line!

As you will see, he'll seem like a man of few words. I'll assure you that is only when he's typing them out.....now get him talking and that's a TOTALLY different story. He's a senior in college and will graduate in May with a degree in agricultural education. He's one of those people who knows everyone---seriously being in public with this kid makes you feel like he's running for mayor. Everyone loves him, and I've spent a big chunk of my life known as "Little Brother's Sister." It's a title I'm more than happy to have.

Meet....Little Brother!
What is your favorite childhood memory?

One of the best is playing king of the manure pile. {Yea, sadly, he's not lying. This was one of my favorite childhood past times as well---I feel a blog on this is probably necessary.} Or Gran letting me drive and it freaking out mom.
{I may get killed for that last picture, but seriously....how funny is that??}

What do you think was the best part of growing up on a farm?

The fact you get to be outside everyday and get to be around horses and cattle.

What was your favorite showing related memory?

Going to state fair. The dorms where the best place to meet people and get in trouble. {I couldn't agree more--you've read my take on this before!}
You’re currently student teaching agricultural education. What has been your favorite part of that experience?

Getting to be the one throwing the markers instead of the target. {This would be a reference to Mr. Franklin's habit of throwing things on his desk at you if you missed a parli-pro question. Probably also deserves it's own blog....}

You’re quite the dancer. Favorite song to dance to?

It really don’t matter if it has hair on it I can ride it if it has a beet I can dance to it. {I'll let a few photos do the talking.}


What is your favorite movie?

Probably Lonesome Dove


If you could marry one famous person, who would it be?

Jennifer Aniston she is the bomb all she has to do is meet me and its game over. {His lack of self confidence is of major concern to us all.}


What is one (or more) item(s) on your bucket list?

I don’t really have a bucket list but one thing I want to do before I kick off is to make the Turquoise Circuit Finals. Roping is my most favorite hobby and I really want to make the finals at least so I have accomplished something while doing it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic of Denton in the bow tie and vest. SO AWE-SOME.

-College Roomie

Becca said...

I love the picture and you are right he knows everyone. That was always my favorite part of State Convention with him.

Ashley said...

too cute! love "meeting" some of the members of your family. looks like you two are close!

Courtney B said...

How CUTE! I love this idea! So fun meeting your family members :)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Aniston she is the bomb all she has to do is meet me and its game over. {His lack of self confidence is of major concern to us all.}

This is the best part! Typical of Denton and well played, as always, Tiffany! : >
-Anna White