Theme: Texture 

I got this shot of our log fence with the windmill in the background. I love the texture of the wood! Check out the other entries at the Live Every Moment Challenge!
Theme: Friends (and Pets)
I loved this shot of Little Brother and his dog, Ace, when we were working sheep. I am also linking this up for the "Pets" theme at Allie Photography.
I loved this shot of Little Brother and his dog, Ace, when we were working sheep. I am also linking this up for the "Pets" theme at Allie Photography.Theme: Green Green Grass
Well last weekend the grass wasn't green yet, but fortunately the wheat was. So this should probably be called "Green Green Wheat."
Theme: Spring
Two of my challenges had a "Spring" theme this week. For the first photo, I caught this little picutre of a new tulip plant just starting to poke out of the ground. It was first thing in the morning and the light was too bright....I didn't realize it or I would have re-shot in the afternoon!
And for the second, I snapped this shot of one of the trees blooming around my house. I got a lot of great pictures of the trees, so you'll be seeing more of these soon!
Theme: Genesis 1:1
This week's verse of the week was the very first verse in the Bible. Simple, yet profound. While I was home I got this shot of freshly plowed "earth" and thought it was perfect for this verse. As always, go over and check out the other readers' takes on this verse!





11 comments:
love the exposure on these pics! so cool! hope you had a great weekend!
Yay for spring time! You're going to get some awesome pictures as things blossom.
-College Roomie
Cute dog! Is it a Border Collie? Thanks for linking up to Happy Monday! :)
Welcome SPRING!
I love the pet challenge picture! Great story telling.
great shots! especially the pet one
Awesome pet photo, what a lovely dog :)
Ace looks like a great dog! Love your blog! I am your newest follower!
Simply gorgeous shots!
Love all of them.
I love your texture shot and how there is the windmill in the background!
Great texture shot, cool perspective!
Post a Comment