"Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
Recently, someone asked me, "So, how's life?" I thought about it for a while, and the only word I could think to use was "full." It's full of so many wonderful people and experiences and blessings that I certainly do not deserve.
It's full of fun trips and bucket list checkmarks. Full of dinners with friends and cards to put in the mail and phone calls every night. It's full of hugs and family reunions and sitting in the stands at football games. Full of being twirled on a dance floor and singing karaoke on a random Saturday night and happy memories of people who I've lost. Full of Bible studies and birthday parties and babies calling me Aunt Tiff. It's full of cute heels and prayers and my favorite Red Dirt Music. Full of sheep shows and ski trips and St. Patrick's Day in Chicago.
But mostly, it's full of love. Because while I may not be married, I've experienced more love in my 28 years than a lot of people experience in a lifetime.
My life is full. And I wouldn't trade that for anything.


10 comments:
love this! Its so true, I'd say life is full for me too -- full of challenges but full of good good moments. I am glad that God sprinkles plenty of blessings in our waiting years!
Such a sweet blog post today! My life is full of love from friends like you :)
~LOKG
Oh how I needed this today...Love you!
-Momma Rock
Wow, such an optimistic way to look at life! I like it!!
Nicole :)
tnicolej.blogspot.com
Sweet, sweet post! Your life is definitely full. But full in a way that allows for growth which means that you leave yourself open to opportunities and will never reach capacity. You're an inspiration.
-College Roomie
What a beautiful way to think of life, I love that! Thanks for a new perspective!
I'm following now. I love your button! shhh my work computer wouldn't allow me to see it, however, if you tell anyone, I'll deny I looked at work ;)
I love this :) Unfortunately if I did the same for myself right now I come up with words like, "exhausting, crazy, busy."
Need to change that, asap. Oh wait, fall and winter on the farm are coming, so that's when my down time is :)
Preach it, sister! Glad your life is so awesome right now, I hope you get 280 more years of this feeling!!
Love this one!! -Bri
Post a Comment