"Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn!" ~Skiing advice
No time to blog today because.....
I'm here:
 |
| Hello, Red River! |
To do this:
And a little of this:
And hopefully not too much of this:
 |
| In my defense I made it all the way down the face before I fell. |
With these crazy people:
I've been listening to this song for a week in preparation for the fun:
The 7th annual family ski trip has commenced.
See you suckers next week!
2 comments:
Jealous, have fun!!
I hope you do fall (small fall)and have to sit out an afternoon where you sit in the lodge and enjoy being a ski bunny and some cute boy brings you a hot cocoa and yall talk by the fire for hours.
I am pretty sure thats the plot to an episode of a 90s sitcom -- saved by the bell, boy meets world, etc??? Ohwell, its still a good thought so Im wishing it on you!
Have such a good time!! Stay warm. And safe. With all bones intact.
And I think I remember that episode that Katy is talking about above! It was Boy Meets World and it was that girl who almost drives Corey and Topanga apart. She was nice though and the scene was very sweet. And Corey and Topanga work out just fine. So all's well.
And here's hoping a cute boy brings you hot cocoa.
-College Roomie
Post a Comment