Friday, June 21, 2013

Pretty Sure I'm Gonna Regret This....

For those of you who are not my friends on Facebook, my mother created quite a firestorm last week when she suggested that there be a Meet The Cast Monday blog on The Boy from Texas.  And then, everyone I know joined in.  I'm talking former teachers, best friends, relatives, friends of friends....it was insane.  Thanks, Mom.
The start of all the trouble.

And, because I'm such a people pleaser, I am considering, considering only, trying to comply with this request.  Let's not all get too excited just yet.

College Roomie double crossed me and sided with my mother, suggesting that I let my blog readers pose questions for The Boy from Texas to answer.
The double-crossing continuation of said trouble.
I'm not making any promises.  He might think y'all are all crazy and not want to be associated with this nonsense (that's sure what he should think if he doesn't!) whatsoever.

But....in the hypothetical event that The Boy from Texas were to agree to answer your questions, and in the hypothetical event I let this happen.......now is your chance.

Ask away.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one question.

What are your intentions, sir?

-College Roomie

Nicole said...

LOL to College Roomie! That's along the same lines as what I was going to ask! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea of the ratio of "sane" to "CRAZY" people in Tiffany's life?

Mom

Anonymous said...

College Roomie stole my original question :-)

How do you feel about people doing horrible covers of fantastic Texas Country music?

-Momma Rock

Grandma Jan said...

Do you fully understand how special Miss Tiffany is to all of us and why? :)

Anonymous said...

When and how did you and Tiff meet?

What is your favorite hobby?

Where do you work?

Who is your favorite college football team?

What is your favorite sport?

We are all so excited to meet you finally :)

~LOKG

Anonymous said...

In referencing the movie "Runaway Bride," how do you like your eggs?

-Olivia

Anonymous said...

What would you do if a friend of Tiffany's decided to call you at crazy hours of the night and leave you long messages on your VM?

What would you say if you knew that Tiff has a person in Canyon to keep up with your actions in the crazy town?

What would you do if the person from the above question was caught in a car full of black football players.
Would you: A. Give her a hard time...ALL the time
B. Tell Tiff immediately so she could text her and tell her NO.
C. ignore it
D. Join the party

Kristin said...

First of all... since I plan on reading your blog until we're old and white haired still talking about the latest adventures, he better be on board as this is just the beginning!

Second... questions...

1) Name a place on your travel list; preferably one that you envision you would go with Tiffany on.

2) Name something on your bucket list that you have yet to do.

3) My favorite... what advice would you look back and give your 18/20/you choose year old self now.

Anonymous said...

1. Tell us about your family.

2. If you had one week of no responsibilities, what would you want to do?

3. What is a favorite childhood memory?

4. What is a talent you do not have that you wish you had?

5. What are 5 adjectives that describe you?

6. What makes you laugh?

7. Favorite color?

8. Favorite ice cream?

9. What is a quote or saying that you like?

10. What qualities do you think are most important in friends?


Mom again!

Anonymous said...

What is your full name, address, phone number, social security number, and any aliases you might go by????

-Flintstone

Anonymous said...

I'll pass on a question. There are so many asked of you already. I will be that friend of Tiff's who is somewhat performance averse. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

I have been Internet free for a week or more and missed the opportunity to ask a question , so here goes . . .
When your mind wanders what topic does it land on?
If you look at your debit card statement, what would be the most frequent entry?
Mrs. B