Friday, July 11, 2014

Lake Weekend Recap

In all the engagement excitement, I missed posting pictures from our recent family lake trip.  We had a lovely time on a perfect summer day at the lake.  Lots of swimming and skiing, only minimal sunburns, and no major injuries.  Win, win, win.  There were two minor incidents involving Little Brian losing a paddle and he and Cousin Whitney managing to strand me in the middle of the lake when the boat got blown into some rocks.  Eh, live and learn, I say.

Here are some photos from the day!

Right before that paddle got lost.

Cousin Whitney

That's me

Me again

Right before he dunked me in the water.

Posing with the ol' boat.  1974 model, still runs like a charm.

Dad and Little Brian

Cousin Whitney's crew.

My dad.

Uncle Rusty

Traditional father/daughters photo

Two of my favorite guys

1 comment:

Jen@Almost Gypsy Soul said...

So I also went to the lake over the fourth with grand aspirations of breaking out the slalom ski skills, I went home thinking that maybe those skills were only reserved for high school kids, but Dallas and Uncle Rusty are proving me wrong. I'd better come down and get some lessons!