I thought it would be fun to share some of the things I'm currently enjoying this Friday.
*It's Friday. Enough said.
* These bowls. We got so many absolutely amazing wedding presents that I could never try to pick a favorite. But if I had to pick what we use the most often, it might be these babies. What's even better, they're cheap. And, alas, I didn't even register for them.....someone smarter than me must have known they are awesome.
* This kid. I mean, seriously, how does Little Cowboy not crack you up in this hat with his gun. This was his attire for Christmas Break. Side note: He's got his first basketball game on Saturday. I'm dying to hear how this goes. Perhaps we will do an "Ask Little Cowboy" about it.
* This song. I heard it on the radio yesterday and rushed right to iTunes to get it purchased. I absolutely love it! Here's my favorite verse. "Here's to this place I've found, the love I've known, the earth and sky that I call home. Here's to the things I need, bigger than me, and the moments I find myself right where I'm supposed to be."
* This shirt. Super Mom and ND Friend got me this for Christmas and it is hands down, no question, absolutely the most comfortable shirt on the planet. I would wear it every minute of every day if I could.
* Not doing Project 333 anymore. I waived the white flag. Remember when I said I was going to wear only 33 items of clothing for three months? Screw that. I made myself last a month for good measure, but I hated it. I felt blah and frumpy and just wanted to dress cute, dang it. Plus, I got lots of adorable things for Christmas that I just had to wear.
* The Christmas gifts we made. Following Super Mom's lead from last year, we decided to make homemade vanilla for Christmas gifts this year. It was really easy....you just put vanilla beans in vodka and let them soak for a month or two (shaking every week). Then we put them into jars, labeled them, and off they went to their recipients!
1 comment:
I loooove the homemade vanilla idea. As you know. Such a great gift. I've used my vanilla several times already. :)
Happy Friday!
Post a Comment