No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I did, however, drive all around Texas doing presentations for work.
7 presentations. 5 days. 1,300 miles.
I decided to snap a few photos of my trip and thought I'd share them with you all.
%2B-%2BCopy.JPG) |
| Sunrise over Palo Duro Canyon. |
 |
| Windmill on range land near Mertzon, TX |
%2B-%2BCopy.JPG) |
| Cactus somewhere between San Angelo and Ft. Worth. |
%2B-%2BCopy.JPG) |
| Horse patrolling the parking lot of the local Target in Ft. Worth. God bless Texas. |
 |
I drove all over Ft. Worth to get my hands on an Einstein Bros.
6-cheese bagel with reduced fat cream cheese.
So worth it. |
 |
I gave three presentations at the Texas Cattle Raisers Convention.
Great turn out, great questions, a great time! |
%2B-%2BCopy.JPG) |
| Brahman bull handing out in the Ft. Worth Convention Center. |
 |
We had a little family dinner at Chuy's. You'll recognize Aunt Delta Dawn,
Cousin Swiss Mister, Ski Trip John, and his sweet girlfriend. See
those yummy drinks? I didn't get one. |
%2B-%2BCopy.JPG) |
| Lots of cowboy hats at the Cattle Raiser's Convention |
%2B-%2BCopy.JPG) |
Our ring bearer (center, blue shirt) turned 5 so we celebrated at a trampoline park.
See all the fun jumping going on? Pregnant lady missed that too. |
 |
| And our final photo.....the sun setting over the Panhandle. It's good to be home! |
2 comments:
Texas sure is a gorgeous state. Chuy's creamy dip is so flippin amazing. I wish I had some right now...
So glad you had a successful and safe trip around the state!
-College Roomie
Post a Comment