Today's quotes are all baby related. That's pretty much all we talk about around here.
*Putting swing/bouncer together.*
*Putting swing/bouncer together.*
Me: Just calm down, surely we can figure this out.
TBFT: Send this crap back to China or wherever it came from!
TBFT: I'm pretty sure women used to have babies on the plains in the back of wagons with nothing ready either. You'll be fine.
TBFT: I think that you're going to be really tough in the delivery room.
Me: Are you being sarcastic?
TBFT: No, seriously. I think you'll just glare at me a lot and think, "You SOB, you did this to me" in your head.
Me: Did you get the napper for the pack and play put together?
TBFT: I did. And look, this thing here? NOT a handle. Got it?

6 comments:
From what I've heard, he'll be lucky if you just think those things in your head. He should probably be prepared for you to verbalize them....better safe than sorry. I think he's right though, that is not a handle.....decorative purposes only!
Aunt Jewel would agree that you don't need to have all that fancy stuff ready. She has told me several times about someone in our family who kept the baby in a dresser drawer. Which is probably an upgrade from the back of a wagon in the middle of the wide open plains. #fancy
Haha I love the "NOT a handle"
Haha I love the "NOT a handle"
Haha I love the "NOT a handle"
Post a Comment