Well this holiday is a season of firsts for me. I thought I'd share a couple.
So my friend Brett-Brett and his family invited me to the New Mexico Bowl....first bowl of the season!
And here's the view from the suite. See the tv's up there? Yea, they were everywhere. Before the game started, we watched Texas/UNC basketball. Once the game started it was on so you could see the instant replays and everything. Best of both worlds!
Here's the field prior to kickoff of the 2009 New Mexico Bowl.....Fresno State Bulldogs v. University of Wyoming Cowboys.
So the game ended up going into double over time, but Wyoming pulled it out and the fans rushed the field. What a great Saturday afternoon and a good first bowl game!
And from football to Christmas decorations (can you see why I love this time of year!?!?) here is my little tree!
And the run-down on a couple of my ornaments--this one was made by my cousin Carol, who sends one to everyone in the family every year. I'm very excited to start out my collection!
This one is a sock monkey, just like the one that my grandma used to have at her house when I was a kid. It had to go on the tree!
It's also not Christmas without a nativity, so I found this little set...complete with a lamb, of course!
I've finally found my collectors item for all my trips....Christmas ornaments! Too bad I didn't hink of this while I was actually traveling. (NOTE: If you're going to NYC, DC, Switzerland, France, Cozumel....hook me up!)
At the Vatican in Rome I got this Rosary, so I figured it could serve as my Rome ornament for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment