Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sick Days

“Only in America - do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front of the store.” ~Unknown

Most people come home from the State Fair livestock shows with ribbons or buckles or banners.


I came home with a terrible cold.
So....my life consists of gatorade, kleenex and a lot of sleep. Since this is not interesting, I'll be taking a couple of sick days from blogging.


I'll be back next Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... I'm sorry Tiff but did you realize what your Gatorade bottles said? Totally in contradiction with the blog... Lol but I hope you start to feeling better! =)

~Larissa

Tiffany said...

Good catch! Totally need to pay more attention when I randomly go get pictures from the internet! It's like the gatorade is yelling at me for being a blog failure!