Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Me Weekend

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." ~Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

So while I was sidelined this weekend, I decided I needed some "me" time. I realize that some of you probably don't understand this and are thinking, "she's single and has no kids and no roomate.....her LIFE is me time!" But most nights when I get in from work, I have a whole list of things that I need to do before I can go to bed. That's not "me" time.....it's not relaxing (and makes me feel like I need to hire a life clerk).

So, I did run a few errands and finish up my Christmas shopping, but other than that, I spent a lot of time here:
Watching movies on this:

And enjoying the sight of this:

And eating a lot of these:

And wearing these:

The movie marathon included Couple's Retreat (which made me want to hop a plane to Bora Bora right now, and made me realize that I am in love with Vince Vaughn), New Girl in Town (which annoyed me because it portrays small town people as being all backwoodsy and strange, but I did realize that I am in love with Harry Connick, Jr.) and Love Actually (which is a great Christmas movie and I enjoy the fact that not all of the couples end up happy and together--that's real life, people!)

So, basically I vegged out and realized that I am in love with some man in just about every movie I watch. Productive weekend? I'd say so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay friend... you live in New Mexico. I never want to see Chile's salsa again. I expect some traditional, hole in the wall restaurant, New Mexico salsa!

Kristin

Tiffany said...

I know, I know. But Chili's is right down the street and I like their chips. I'll do better next time! :)