I had big ideas for the blog today....a Family Farm Friday from a different perspective or a blog about the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. But I had no time to write them last night due to a very important football game! So stay tuned for those blogs next week (and if you're not into college football, you can stop reading now because I'll bore you to death). Today, I'm linking up with Nicole for Football Fridays!
Today, let's talk about my Cowboys! 37-14 over Arizona. Check out first half highlights here.
Things looked good in Stillwater last night!

Justin Blackmon is a man among boys. Seriously--that play that we do where we fade it to the corner of the end zone (remind anyone of Josh Fields to Raushaun Woods circa my sophmore year??) is my favorite thing to see. And the spin move he put on the AZ defense at the 50 yard line? Awesome.
I don't care of freaking Mark Mays made fun of him being 106 years old and playing with college kids (I freaking hate that guy anyways!), any QB that throws for almost 400 yards and completes 42 of 53 passes is awesome in my book. Heisman material? Well my boy Lou Holtz said he thought so!
And way to step up for Joseph Randle who has Kendall Hunter's big shoes to fill. 2 TDs was a darn good start!
And please, don't overlook this one.....I thoroughly enjoy seeing any member of the Stoops family pitching a fit on the sidelines. You're turn will come in December, Big Game Bob!
And lastly, can I just say how much I freaking love this time of year? I got off the plane from Tennessee on Monday and it was like fall had arrived while I was gone. Cool weather and college football make me a happy girl. Last night I rocked my black yoga pants and an orange hoodie to Brett-Brett and Miss Texas' house for some chicken fajitas while we watched the game. Yes, folks....I'm living the dream!
I don't care of freaking Mark Mays made fun of him being 106 years old and playing with college kids (I freaking hate that guy anyways!), any QB that throws for almost 400 yards and completes 42 of 53 passes is awesome in my book. Heisman material? Well my boy Lou Holtz said he thought so!
And way to step up for Joseph Randle who has Kendall Hunter's big shoes to fill. 2 TDs was a darn good start!
And please, don't overlook this one.....I thoroughly enjoy seeing any member of the Stoops family pitching a fit on the sidelines. You're turn will come in December, Big Game Bob!
And lastly, can I just say how much I freaking love this time of year? I got off the plane from Tennessee on Monday and it was like fall had arrived while I was gone. Cool weather and college football make me a happy girl. Last night I rocked my black yoga pants and an orange hoodie to Brett-Brett and Miss Texas' house for some chicken fajitas while we watched the game. Yes, folks....I'm living the dream!
Until next Saturday when it's time for us to put it on Tulsa......GO POKES!!
2 comments:
Love the "Big game Bob" comment! Classic! So my friend last night posted the best post ever on face book "Things I learned in the first half: 1. Jeans and an ugly sweater are appropriate attire for television. 2. No member of Stoops family owns a real hat." Priceless right... :)
GO POKES!
~LOKG
Great game. I love your excitement!
-College Roomie
Post a Comment