Woo hoo, ladies and gents! It's Friday! Thought we'd celebrate with a Friday Letters Post.
Dear The Single Woman: When I saw that you quoted me and gave me a shout out in your column yesterday, it made my day. Seriously....you're my favorite blogger. And YOU quotes ME (after I have quoted you about a million times!) So dang excited.
Dear Olympics: I am going to need you to show up. Like ASAP. Why? Because ever since the trials ended, I've hated running on the treadmill without being able to watch me some Michael Phelps. My rear keeps right on growing in the mean time while I await his return. Let's get on that!
Dear Mailman: You're really starting to annoy me. I've been waiting on two different letters to arrive all week and by now I'm pretty sure that you have lost them. Not. Impressed.
Dear Relay for Life: I haven't done one of these since college, and I'm much older and more appreciative of my sleep now. Go easy on me tonight.
Dear Uncle David: We're all headed to Relay to walk in your memory this weekend. We miss you every day. (For those of you who might not have been around, we lost my Uncle David to cancer this past Christmas. If you are interested in donatinge to my Relay for Life page in his memory, click here.)
Dear BFF: I know that you're some sort of super busy, all-important, almost doctor (the PhD kind, not the CPR giving kind), but we haven't talked in like a month. I can't take it anymore. Call me. Not maybe. For sure.
Dear Word on Fire: Father Steve's blog this week about the 16 Carmelite martyrs of Compiegne was amazing. Heartbreaking and beautiful and just amazing. How had I never heard of these sisters before?
Dear Cousin Kevin: Hope you're excited about our 3 hour road trip today! That's a lot of bonding time......I should make a list of questions. :) Oh, and plan on taking a picture with me this weekend. I had zero options to put on this blog. Fail.
Dear Big 12 Media: You picked us to finish 4th in the Big 12. Fourth. And you picked K-State (the team that makes me the most nervous) to finish 6th. What does someone have to do to get your job and a vote on this committee? Not know jack about college football? Bring it. See below.
Dear OSU Football: I sure as heck hope y'all are as ready for the season as I am. I'm expecting big things. I'd really love a few more experiences like these last year:
![]() |
| Me and LOKG after rushing the field at Bedlam! |
| Me and the boys after winning the Fiesta Bowl in OT |


5 comments:
Dear Tiffany,
How about we make a trade? I will pull for OSU in the big 12 and you pull for Auburn in the SEC? (you know, as a team you kindof pull for and hope they win although you're not really an alum or fan....I was this way with Clemson until we started playing eachotherl..they seemed like nice people, so I always hoped they won their games) (a) I only know maybe 5 OSU fans but I like them all and (b) I think the schools have similar personalities...
(Thats my friday letter?)
Yay for Relay For Life!! I know your Uncle David would be very proud of y'all!!
I love The Single Woman!! I wish there was a way to get her column into my google reader because I always forget to go read her site.
This was my first year in about seven to not do Relay For Life. I really missed it. The sleepless night isn't much fun, but I try to remember those fighting cancer are losing much more sleep (among other things) than I am, so I suck it up and get through it.
Seeeeriously, when are the Olympics starting?!?! It seems like it's taking them forever! I need my fix of man hotness in a speedo for the next 4 years ;)
Have a great weekend!
Have fun at Relay tonight! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and your uncle David will watch y'all all night. :)
For some reason, the Big 12 media is so jealous of OSU so they have to underestimate us. It's alright, we'll show them all. ;)
Post a Comment