"In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed." ~Katharine Hepburn
But don't worry! Today you can catch me guest blogging for Cassie. Anyone want to read about my running tips (Mrs. Franklin is laughing right now...)? Well I'm over at Training Tuesdays offering them up, so click here!
Second, for you bloggers out there, check out Coast to Coast. This blogger has created a map of the US that shoes the locations of a ton of bloggers. It's fun to see what people are blogging in your area.
Lastly, I found this great website that is an "idea bank" for bloggers who need help figuring out what to write about. Feel free to take a look and make suggestions of what you'd like to read from me! Click here. And then leave me a comment with your requests!
Happy Tuesday (which is like a mini-Friday if you get the day off tomorrow!!)

2 comments:
Nice guest blog post! You have such good form when running. We look like Rachel (you) and Phoebe (me) in that one B2B pic. Love it!
-College Roomie
a) I am reading about your running tips- I need them and
b) topics I would like to hear:
- worst date ever
-secret indulgence
- the moment my life changed was.....
- what does the phrase using life well mean to you?
Post a Comment