Monday, April 22, 2013

Two Months of Photos: Week 3

"Ain't goin' down til' the sun comes up...." ~Garth Brooks

This week has been a total whirlwind.  Sheep sale, funeral, unpacking a house, a cross Texas road trip, a bachelorette weekend, an 8 mile pre-half marathon run with Loud Oklahoma Girl, and a couple of 30 by 30 list items done.  Plus I got to spend time with my family, great family friends, some of my favorite girls, and The Boy from Texas (who was hinted at here).  I'm exhausted.  But I enjoyed every minute of it.

Sunday

Sheep Sale

Monday

Standing Guard

A Cowboy's Boots

On Behalf of a Grateful Nation


Tuesday

Splash of Orange


Wednesday
My Mantle

Thursday
Road Trip Across Texas

Friday

A Bachelorette Dinner
Saturday

Candles at the Cathedral

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the mantle! And anything flag-at-a-funeral related makes my heart pray, so that series is great.

Best bachelorette party weekend ever. :) Thanks for all of your hard work in making it happen.

I want to hear more about this Boy from Texas.... ;)

-College Roomie

Nicole said...

I don't think you could possibly be any busier! Sometimes a recap in pictures is the perfect thing to do when we're busy..and you do take great pictures :)

Brianne said...

I'm loving your recap...also I think we'd be totally kick ass real life friends as well as blog friends ha.