Friday, June 28, 2013

My Cousin's Gettin' Married at the Methodist Church....

"Love one another and you will be happy.  It's a s simple and as difficult as that."  ~Michael Leunig

Reba did say it best with the song from which I stole this blog title.  It's so catchy, I love it!

But really though, tomorrow is a big day in our family.  The little redheaded kid below is getting married.  (Seriously, how darn cute were we??)
Feeding Whisper - 1985
Over the past 28 years, we've had a lot of adventures together, Cousin Whitney and me.  From being thrown off a horse who spooked due to a camera flash, to confetti eggs at Easter, to her having to get help when I broke my tail bone, to George Strait concerts, to trips literally all over the world, many of my favorite memories involve her.

White House - Washington, DC - 2006

Unidentified Bar - Williamsburg, Va - 2006


Cully, Switzerland - 2009

Snorkeling Excursion - Cozumel, Mexico - 2007

Red River - Family Ski Trip - 2010

Ute Lake - Father/Daughter Ski Trip - 2012

College Station  - Bachelorette Trip - 2013

Albuquerque - George Strait Concert - 2013

Red River - The Lift House - 2012

There is no one in the world who deserves happiness more than her.  I can't wait to stand next to her tomorrow when she says I do and becomes a Mrs.  Happy Wedding Day Eve, Cousin Whitney!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Happy Wedding Day Eve, Whitney! I'm so excited for her. You girls have fun today and don't get too crazy with the bachelorette party. :)

-College Roomie

Nicole said...

How exciting!!! You guys really have traveled the world together, and made many great memories! Happy wedding weekend! Can't wait to see all of the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Happy Wedding Eve! So exciting! Pictures were great!

~LOKG