'Love is the strangest, most illogical thing in the world.' ~ Jennifer Smith
...and this is why I drove 2.5 hours on Monday night for dinner with The Boy from Texas who was in East Texas for work. I drove longer than we actually got to see each other. It made zero logical sense. (And although love might not know what distance is, my wallet knows after filling up with gas and my 30 year old exhausted self is quit clear on what it is!)
Hopefully one day (soon) we will get to live in the same zip code. And when that happens, I'm sure we will eventually get sick of each other and periodically long for the days when we lived 9 hours apart. But as much as I hate this long distance thing we've got going on, I do kinda love how much we appreciate the time we do get to spend together. Hopefully that's something we can always try to remember.

2 comments:
Spending more time travelling than you spend together is always worth it when you rarely get to see each other. Every little moment counts.
Here's to the same zip code! I'm so glad you got to see each other this week.
-College Roomie
Post a Comment