Thursday, May 15, 2014

Throwback Thursday #64: OSU Mock Trial Team

My senior year of college, I was on the mock trial team.  We weren't very good, but man alive did we have fun.  And made some great friendships with people who I otherwise might never have known at OSU!  After getting to see one of my teammates last week for the first time in about 8 years, I realized I had to share some pictures of our major mock trial trip!  We went to a tournament in Dallas in the spring of 2006.  We won a round or maybe two.  College Roomie won an award for being one of the best witnesses in the competition.  And I kick myself for not having a blog then to remember all of the funny stories.  It was a great experience with even better people!

The team at Regionals
We may not have been Olympic material...
Team Dinner
Little bit of a flat tire adventure.
We may have been better here than in the courtroom.
College Roomie and I
Girls and the skyline
College Roomie, Trey and I
 
Skating at the Galleria
 

So....what do we say kids?  Team reunion??
 




1 comment:

Brianne said...

Y'all look like you definitely had fun together.