Sunday, January 10, 2016

52 Week Photo Project {1}

I am already changing 16 in '16 goals.  I could tell about 2 days in a family photo a week was not gonna happen. So...we will change and just do a photo of BB each week. That's all you are gonna care about anyway. I think it will be fun to see how much changes in the next 52 weeks!

Week 1 {Age: 3 months, 3 weeks.}


(Be honest, how many of you ag kids read "3 months, 3 weeks" and automatically thought "3 days, gestation length of a sow!  Just me?")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'll be fun to see how BB changes over 52 weeks!

You could do a family photo each month. That was pretty manageable for me last year. Granted there were only two of us for 9 of the months and only 3 months to wrangle a family photo of three.... :)