Monday, September 19, 2016

Funny Conversations with the Boy from Texas (Part X)

We haven't done one of these Funny Conversations posts in a while, so I've been jotting down a few comical moments.

{The Boy from Texas put away the dishes from the drainer while I was gone.}
Me: Did you just put this stuff all in random places? 
TBFT:  Yea, think of it like hide and seek.


{On a Sunday evening after we had been home all weekend.}
TBFT:  How can BB tear up so much stuff so quickly?  We need to pay the babysitter more.



{We were about to walk out of my cousin's wedding reception to take BB home.}
TBFT: Hey wait we can't go yet.  Your brother needs me to be a ring man while he auctions off the bride and groom.


TBFT:  Where is BB?
Me:  I think he's in his room.
{TBFT walks to his room and turns on the light.}
TBFT:  Um...he's in here standing up on his recliner in the dark.  I'm going to say that's not good parenting.


{After a heated discussion we had regarding the meaning of "drench" as it pertains to show lambs.}
TBFT to our neighbor:  We just had a long fight about drenching.
Neighbor:  Oh, well what did you guys say about the drench I use?
TBFT:  Oh no, it wasn't that kind of argument.  It was about the technical meaning of the term drench.
Me:  As you can tell, this was really stupid.
TBFT:  And this is how we spend our evenings.


1 comment:

Brianne said...

I about died at the paying the babysitter more & BB standing on a recliner in the dark. I can just picture him standing on a chair in the dark. Such a little boy move. My brother used to do the same type of thing when he was little.