I'll admit that this color had me stumped. And even when I shot my photo for the week, I didn't realize that I had gotten something grey. I just thought that the sunset on the water was beautiful, so I snapped a few shots. When I uploaded them to my computer, I noticed that the picture not only contained the amazing colors of the sunset reflecting on the water, but that the water was....you guessed it......grey!
So, with that little intro, I give you my photo of the week:

Be sure you
go over and check out the amazing photographers who take part in this project every week (including my co-worker who took an
AMAZING photo of her cat, Woody! If you missed any of my photography challenges, be sure to check out the
prior ones here.
12 comments:
Holy cow! It's fantastic! Where did you take it?
Thanks, Megan! I got it on a walking path down by the river. This was just a little diversion channel. Went at just the right time!
That's beautiful! I love the reflection.
The John Denver song that's playing on your blog makes me all teary, but I love it.
What a beautiful photo. The colors are amazing.
This is stunning! Beautiful shot.
Great reflections of that sunset.
I hate the ice that is still present under several inches of snow, but photo shots of grey certainly abound. Love yours.
A beautiful photo, thanks for linking up with project64
Such a great photo, the fact that you were also able to capture the gray was such a bonus. Well Done!
WOW - love the variety of colors in this shot.
All I can say is wow! Love the colors!
So pretty!
Post a Comment