Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project 64: Week 12 - Tickle Me Pink

Well this was the right time of year for this week's color, Tickle Me Pink! All week I knew I wanted to use a picture of pink flowers. While driving down the interstate I saw some awesome trees, but decided for safety reasons, I probably didn't need to stop there! :)

Fortunately, I cam across the same kind of trees next to a local restaurant while driving down the street. I swung into the parking lot, snapped some photos, and was on my way. With that, here is my version of Tickle Me Pink!


As always, go over and check out the other participants in the challenge!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I stay tickled pink because I live in a pink world. Pretty much everything I have is pink :) Love those flowers :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Unknown said...

Well done! Those are very pretty pink flowers! I am surprise at the things we are willing to do for this challenges!! LOL!! So fun though! eh?

Catherine said...

Very nice! I'm glad you found some safe flowers to photograph :) They are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This turned out great!

-College Roomie

Kendall said...

Wow! Beautiful!
Kendall @ P64

Lisa said...

It's funny the risks we're willing to take sometimes to get that perfect shot. Glad reason set in and you waited to find a safe shot!

Brooke said...

Beautiful! Thanks for linking up!

Brooke@p64