Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 64: Week 9 - White

As soon as I saw this week's color, I knew exactly the photograph that I wanted to enter! When I was back in Stillwater a few weeks ago roaming around the OSU campus (wishing I was still in college!) taking pictures, I shot some of the library bell tower. I realize I may be a little bit biased (remember this post?), but I think that the OSU campus is just completely beautiful! Fair warning---there will be more OSU pictures to come in the future. :)

With that intro, I give you.....White!



As always, go over and check out the other extremely talented folks that participate in this challenge!

6 comments:

Side by Side said...

I love architecture...so fun to go back and take pictures.
Great capture of white for the project.

Scrappy Grams said...

Beautiful indeed! I too love my home university from where I graduated- BSU in Muncie, IN.

Kendall said...

Beautiful shot! I love the perspecitve.

Jenks Mom said...

Love Love Lovr it!!!

Brooke said...

I didn't go to school there, but I visited the campus many times! Nice POV, thanks for linking up your white inspired photo with project64!

LisaF said...

The bell tower is so very nicely framed with the leaves. And I like the depth of field play as well. Looks like a postcard!