Theme - Project 64: Olive Green
Theme: Happiness (Quotography)
Theme: Farm

You know this theme was RIGHT up my alley! If you're new to the blog, I grew up on a farm and do a weekly series about that called Family Farm Friday! This is actually a photo that I took a while back and have used before, but it's one of my favorite photos of farming. One of the comments I got last time asked if this was a real place. Kinda fun to think that you grew up somewhere that would garner that comment. I'm excited to see the other farm entries on Friday at Live Every Moment!
Theme: Childhood Memory
I took the picture above of this old barn that we have back home. I realize that the photo quality is not the best...the light was wrong, the corner is blown out, but the point was the sentimental value anyway! Gran used to take us kids on picnics over there or we'd stop by while we were checking cows. We'd always have water from the windill next to the barn and she'd peel a red apple with her pocket knife---and the peel would come out all in one piece. She was a lady of many talents!

Theme: My Favorite Place
Well I'm just sharing tons of pictures of home this week for some reason! I took this shot last fall--I loved the heads of milo with our house in the background. Check out the other entires at Allie Photography!
I realize this is sort of a random picture for this theme....but yesterday afternoon I took a little drive out in my favorite area of town just because (get it...the theme!). There were some horses in a pasture, so you know me...I stopped to snap a few pictures. Sometimes this country girl just has enough of the city and the people and the concrete....so finding these horses sure gave me a little break!

20 comments:
Great pictures! I love the first one! Thanks for linking up! :)
Nice photos...love the quotography quote...this is so true!
Love that tree photograph. Something I just cherish about blue skies and green earth. Fabulous....as is that farming photo. Great job!!!!
Those are some awesome photos. Love the themes you have located.S So fun
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/06/quotography-happiness.html
Beautiful! I love the quote you selected this week!
love them, Tiff! :0)
Love your tree photo for Project 64. So vivid.
Terrific quote, and great pictures --
I love you quote you picked!!
Great photo of the tree. The sky and everything is so crisp!
I also love the barn. Such a great background.
Kendall @ P64
I like the childhood memory one, very cool old door and of course the tree! Thanks for linking to project64!
Love the first photo. The colors are so vivid. The more Quotography I see, the more I think I want to play too! But I think my favorite are the horses. :-)
love your photo's this week, your quotography choice was inspirational href=http://ladygaladrielkj.blogspot.com/2011/06/wednesday-wanderings-happiness.html>Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
These photos are great, and your farm picutres are beautiful.
What a great group of pictures!!
Hope you have a great weekend!
What a fun blog and pretty pictures! I love your farm shot, and of course the horses too.
Those are some gorgeous horses!
Great directional lines in your farm shot. Lots of wonderful shots!
Great captures, I love the lines in your farm shot and the horses are gorgeous!
I really like the 2nd picture. The flower really compliments on the way it was designed.
Post a Comment