Theme: Peace
I got this shot while we were skiing at the lake on Saturday. The weather was perfect, the skiing was great, and the water was so clear and smooth it was reflecting the clouds. This is also my favorite shot of the week, so I'm linking it up with Show Off Your Shot at "And Then She Snapped!"
I've got to admit that blue is not one of my favorite colors. I blame it on being the color of the rival team in high school and Mr. Franklin brainwashing me! But, I took this picture when I was in DC a while back and thought that it was the perfect picture of a colonial house--white picket fence, green shrubs, brick home, and the red, white and BLUE! Check out the other entries at Project 64.
Theme: Animals
When I was home two weekends ago, we were feeding cows and Little Cowboy decided that he really liked this one because it looked like she had a mowhawk. The things kids come up with never cease to amaze me! So I promised him I'd take a picture. Turned out pretty good I think. Check out the other entries at Live Every Moment on Friday!
1 comment:
that first shot is just beautiful. thanks so much for showing off this week!
Post a Comment