Dear next Friday: Please hurry your booty up and get here. Ft. Worth. Dancing. Eating. Drinking. Shopping. Ranger's game. Double date with Blonde Oklahoma Girl and her boyfriend. It's just cruel to make me wait 7 more days!
![]() |
| Safety first when we're together... |
![]() |
| Me, and my hair, miss this girl! |
Dear Hilarious List of Signs You Are Turning 30: Read it here. I nodded my head at just about every single one of your items. Friends posting about marathons and babies instead of parties? Check. Two day hang over and leaving a bar that is too darn loud? Check and check. Excited about low interest rates? Check again.
Dear William Clark Green: I used to think this song was mean. Until I listened closely to the last line. I now think it is adorable and have listened to it on repeat all week.


5 comments:
Oh my gosh I loved the link. I realize I am currently 31, but all of those are so true :)
Great pic of you and tatum bell.
~LOKG
I am sooooo excited to hear all about your fun time in Ft. Worth/Dallas with BOKG and the boys.
Good luck with the haircut. Who are you going to?? I bet Mrs. BFF would have a credible recommendation....
-College Roomie
Oh how I love Ft. Worth! Have a blast. I feel ya on the stylist...I refused to do anything for a long time before I finally broke down & found someone down in TX.
Love these letters :) I wish I was heading out dancing and getting a hair cut soon! stopping by from the link up
Kendra @ openspaces
I also read that list, and did find the one about marathons hilarious! Because it's SO true! hahaha!
Post a Comment