Monday, March 17, 2014

Want Blogs? Ask Questions!

I'm running a bit low on blog ideas right now, so if you guys want blogs later this week, you probably better comment below with some Q's for the Q&A post I'm intending to do on Thursday or Friday.

No pressure here, but I'm counting on you....

My answers will be good---look how funny I am!

6 comments:

Rozann said...

Ha! I thought of you all weekend!! "Today is your day! You're all pale and freckly! Live it up!"

Best St. Patty's day ever!

Miss you:)

Nicole said...

Ok here's one...with all of the traveling you've done, which place would you visit again in a heartbeat? And which has been your favorite place to travel to?

Single and Smiling said...

I see that you have been in quite a few weddings, do you have a go to gift for the couple, the shower and/or the bachelorette?


Jen@Almost Gypsy Soul said...

I was catching up on blogs and read the one about the green river. HOw much green dye does it take to turn a river green? and for that matter how much orange does it take for the fountain at OSU on homecoming? You are welcome.

Anonymous said...

I never tire of your Family Farm Friday blogs. I also enjoy blogs where you talk about people who have been big influences in your life. Because I am your mom, I enjoy any blogs about you and your brother. I also think you need to work in another "Fun Day with Little Cowboy" because I love how he sees your life and activities. Get to blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Choose five pictures and post captions that are no more than three words for each.

I'm working on a 10 Things I Like About Myself blog because I want to link up with this one girl. I'll email you the link up info. What are 10 things you like about yourself?

When do you plan to see College Roomie next? It has been tooooo long already.

-College Roomie