Monday, August 17, 2015

Little House on the Prairie: After

I was waiting to post these because we're still waiting on a couple of things like our mirrors for the bathroom and our shower door, but you people are kinda impatient!  So, I'm going to show you the "after" photos today.

Here are links in case you missed the before or during recaps.

Stay tuned (hopefully in the next week or so) to see final photos of everything all decorated and put away.  I've really channeled my inner Joanna Gaines and think things have turned out really cute!

For now, let's go on a little tour, shall we?
View from the road
Entering the front door (new paint, re-did steps)
View into dining room (left) and kitchen  (new floors, removed bar, new paint)
Dining room (new flooring, turned closet where HVAC was into closet)


Guest bedroom (new carpet, paint touch ups)
View back to front door from kitchen (new floors, bar area removed)
Guest bathroom (no changes)
The Baby from Texas' room (new flooring, touch up paint)

 Okay, and now we're walking into the addition, so everything you see from here on is brand new.

Laundry room
Living room (into laundry room)
Master bedroom
Master bathroom (missing mirrors...)
Master shower (missing door...)
Master closet
One side of master closet

6 comments:

shaeken said...

Love it! Ya'll did good :) I can't wait to see the final "afters!"

mom and dad said...

Like a brand-new house. You really opened it up. You are going by love that master!

Unknown said...

Love it!

Amy @ A Desert Girl said...

Looks terrific! I'm so, so excited that it's all done and you have the chance to really settle in before TBaFT arrives. <3

Charles Peifer said...

So, this looks great. What however happened to the bar?

Brianne said...

I cannot get over your front door. I love it so much!