Well, first it's Cousin Kevin complaining when I write anything he considers "girly." Now it's my Little Brother complaining about Throwback Thursdays. He informed me he's sick of hearing stories and seeing pictures that he's already seen. It's hard to please everyone!
But, since this is my blog, I'm going to continue Throwback Thursdays. :) The next chapter will be......Summer 2008 in San Francisco. I've blogged previously about how this summer changed my life, and have already told one of the crazier stories of the summer.I won't be giving you a day by day account of the summer....becuase it was a long time ago and I can't remember everything, and because everyone would get bored and complain like Little Brother.
Instead, I'm going to blog about some of the highlights---my favorite people, places and experiences from the summer that changed my life! Hope you enjoy....
No comments:
Post a Comment