Thursday, December 2, 2010

2010 Christmas Card by Shutterfly

“Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.” ~Dale Evans Rogers


One of the many, many reasons I love Christmas is creating my yearly Christmas card! You might remember my post last year that explained the origin of my sending out a Christmas card. Here's a recap of my card last year.


I have found lots of benefits of doing a Christmas card. First, as the prior blog explains, this is this one of those things I refuse to wait until I’m married to do, so it gives me a sense of satisfaction to do it now. Second, I always enjoy going back through my pictures to figure out which 4 or 5 really capture the best parts of my year. It’s a great “year in review” for me! And third, I save one of my cards each year and end up with a collection of the best parts of my life all in one place.

This year, I will be designing my card on Shutterfly. You’ve seen me blog about this website before when I told you about my new love of digital scrapbooking! They have tons of different options for cards. Here are a few of my favorites.








They are also running a promotion....if you have a blog and post about Shutterfly Christmas Cards, you can get 50 free! For more info on that, click here.
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THIS MONTH'S GIVEAWAY....FUDGE!! CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I vote for #2. Or #1 if you need more photo space!

Tiffany said...

Well the truth is that I did not put up the one I'm going to send. Needless to say, there are multiple photos planned. And Laura--facebook me your address so I can be sure you're on the list! :)