Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bucket List Year In Review

"Every man dies--not every man really lives." ~William Ross Wallace

I feel that my bucket list gets a lot of attention on the blog. Wierd. I started it before the movie came out, but I did steal the name. I've got 52 items on the list. So far, I've fulfilled 17. Only 35 more to go....except that I keep adding to it! Anyway, 8 of my 17 were this year. So, here is a photo for each of the checkmarks on my bucketlist for 2009. 2010 sure has a lot to live up to!



  • Do Something Completely Spontaneous. (Last minute trip to Stillwater for my birthday and a football game with some of my favorite people in the world!)


  • Go to Italy. (Summer adventure.....sooo much fun!)



  • See the Vatican. (This one and go to Italy really were two different things on the list....I always thought I'd go to Tuscany first...)

  • Watch someone's dream come true. (When The Groom saw The Bride for the first time in her dress...sappy, I know.)

  • Go to Europe. (Post-bar adventure to Switzerland, France and Italy!)

  • Graduate #1 in my law school class. (So far they haven't come back to tell my my grades were all a big mistake, so I'll count it!)

  • Buy a house. (Closed the day before I graduted from law school...can you say stressful weekend!?!)

  • Go to a Bowl Game. (New Mexico Bowl, 2009---see prior blog "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!)
I hope to have more great experiences next year and add more checkmarks to the list! Everyone should make their own bucket list...it's a great way to remind yourself that we really do have to life our lives while we have the chance!

No comments: