Theme: Don't Ever Change
It's no secret that I loved my time at Oklahoma State. You actually read an insanely long blog about that earlier this week. Well, when I was back in Oklahoma last weekend, I snapped some pictures around campus. I thought this one was perfect for this theme. Old Central is the oldest building on campus--built in 1894 as the first permanent structure on the then-named Oklahoma A&M campus. I love being an alumna of a school who values its great history!Theme: Love Hearts
The first night I was back in OK last weekend, the Blonde Oklahoma Girl hosted a fantastic dinner party. (You can read more about that on her blog!) The menu incluced these homeade red velvet cupcakes that she decorated herself! She's seriously the next Pioneer Woman, ya'll!Theme: Romance
I stalker shot this picture of these two kids having a romantic Saturday afternoon date at Theta Pond. Ah, young love. But, I also wanted to include the picture below.

Although I took it last summer at our Centinneal Ranch Celebration, the story behind the Love Tree makes this my favorite romance photo!
Theme: Fresh
As I mentioned previously, I got surprise flowers from College Roomie. There really is nothing like walking into your house to find unexpected fresh flowers.Theme: Jewelry
As soon as I saw this Happy Monday theme (click here to see the other amazing entries!), I headed straight for my turquoise cross necklace that College Roomie bought me for graduation. Although I have tons of jewelry that I love, I knew this one would be right for the photo. As I was snapping pictures, I noticed the little charm on the clasp, and knew it had to be included.Theme: Psalm 139:14
I struggled trying to figure out a picture for this verse, but when I snapped this shot of a red rose at my office, I thought it fit, and was appropriate for Valentine's Day! Be sure to check out the other (far more talented and artistic) people who did their own version of this verse!
5 comments:
As always,I love your pictures. Thanks for the shout out and for saying im the next pioneer woman. Now,I need to find my marlboro man : )
Such pretty pictures! I love photography but I have this problem where I always feel so awkward taking pictures in public. I'm thinking of taking a photography class to help me get over that, plus I have a really nice camera and no clue how to use most of the functions on it!
Love these! Especially the flower ones!
Seriously, the red rose with the verse looks very professional. They are all really good! I had completely forgotten about that cross necklace from your graduation. It photographed very well, probably due to the photographers awesome skills.
-College Roomie
Thank you girls so much! I am really enjoying the hobby, and your comments make me want to keep going and learning more!
Post a Comment