Theme: Project 64 - Salmon

I struggled with this color ALL WEEK! Fortunately, I had this picture from the steeplechase a couple of weeks ago and these silks were the perfect shade! Be sure to check out all the other entries at Project 64!
Theme: Anything (Quotography)

I love that this week's theme is "anything" for Quotography. I chose one of my favorite quotes and paired it up with a picture I took of the sun setting over the lake last weekend. I think it turned out pretty good! Check out the other quotes and photos at My Perspective!
Theme: Yellow

I am SO excited that the theme at Live Every Moment is yellow. I shot this photo while I was in DC and went to mass at the Washington National Cathedral. (Totally a bucket list item....I think I forgot to blog about that!) Anyway, this picture is one of my favorites I've ever taken and I've been dying for a theme to use it! To see the other "yellow" entries, go to Live Every Moment on Friday!
Theme: Line

I decided to use this photo of a tree lined street in Georgetown. I love DC, and I have decided that Georgetown is my favorite neighborhood! So quaint and green and beautiful!
Theme: Joshua 1:8
Stick with me here a minute....when I read this Verse of the Week, I knew I would take a picture of my Bible. Well, as I mentioned before, I'm doing a project called "God Speaks, We Listen" where I listen on my iPod to the entire New Testament in 90 days. I've read the New Testament several times before, so I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this project. I have to admit, there is something about HEARING God's word that has been really wonderful. If you want to check this out for yourself, here is the link. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Theme: Beautiful


I got this picture of the Canadian River just as it flows into Ute Lake near my hometown. This view is about two miles from my house on my neighbor's property. It's one of my favorite anywhere and I thought it was perfect for "beautiful." I love the windy river and huge blue sky.
Theme: Night Photography


Here we have another picture from my time in DC....clearly I shot a lot of them that I am trying to show off for different themes! I thought this picture was really fun, and I actually don't know how I caught it and probably could not do it again. But it was dark and dreary and I love the leaves with the bench in the background.
Theme: Looking In

I saw this gate with the beautiful flowers growing on it and thought it would be great for this theme of "looking in." 
16 comments:
Those are some beautiful photos! I especially love the first one :)
Yes, really beautiful photos. I love the last one, Looking in, the colours in Line are gorgeous and as I am visiting from P64 the racehorse shot is fab!
nice reading on Joshua 1:8
very nice photos...the entry for quotography is outstanding!
The background in your yellow shot makes it so lovely! And I love your looking in!
These are all lovely photos! Really like the "Line" one. Looks like a nice place for an afternoon stroll!
You matched salmon quite well! Thanks for linking up!
Wonderful shots. I love the one of the lake.
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
That is a great salmon action shot! And I think the Georgetown street might be a close match as well!
Beautiful quote! Great picture to go with it!
I came to post the same thing as Lisa. I think the Georgetown street is pretty close to salmon as well as the silks.
These are so awesome! I love "night" and the ipod gospel picture!
ND Girl
very nice week in pictures. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
Beautiful yellow rose in a spectacular setting. Love all the quotes!
those are seriously beautiful shots!
happy weekend!
betty
The yellow rose is outstanding! Love it.
I'm your new follower.
Barb
Post a Comment