Sunday, June 12, 2011

Photos of the Week: Week 23

You'll notice that we have way fewer photos this week. I was getting pretty tired of trying to keep up with all the pictures, and it was making this photography thing more like a pain instead of something fun. I'm totally the kind of person who will overcommit and then just about kill myself trying to get things done. (Shocking, to those of you who know me in real life, I'm sure!)


So....I'm going to stop worrying about getting every shot that I have on my list every week and just try and enjoy taking the pictures that I do get.


Theme: Project 64 - Timberwolf

As soon as I saw this week's color (which is just gray, by the way!) I knew I wanted to use this shot. I took this picture of one of our barns back home and really liked the look of the barnwood. Be sure to check out the other entries at Project 64!


Theme: Animals (Quotography)

I absolutely love this picture that I snapped of my dad and brother riding horses down the road one year after preg checking, with our dog, Boomer, following along. I thought the quote went right along with it! Check out the other entries at My Perspective!


Theme: Smiles

I just think this picture is hilarious. Little Brother and his lake get up just make my day! This is about as close to a smile as you get with him. Check out the other entries at Live Every Moment on Friday!


Theme: Something Old, Something New


I actually took this on accident trying to get a picture of the wagon wheel by itself, but I realized that it was perfect for this theme.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the truck and the wagon wheel!

-College Roomie

Miriam said...

Visiting from P64. I love the truck and the wheel as well. Great colour match for Timberwolf.

mymy said...

love that quotography shot... :)

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

What a great photo and that quote is excellent!

Jan n Jer said...

Great pictures...love the quotography shot n quote!

Halie said...

The black and white added so much more character to the photo! Really beautiful quote to go with the image.

Unknown said...

That last one is so creative!!! Love it! xoxo

Lisa said...

All very nicely captured! There is something about barnwood that is always so interesting. Quotography has piqued my interest so I think I'll add that to my list of memes soon!

kayerj said...

I love your quote this week--so true. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Susan said...

Great shots!

Have a blessed day!