Thursday, October 13, 2011

Letters to Mr. Right: Letter #2

"She ain't right...but she's just right for me." ~Lee Brice, She Ain't Right


Dear Mr. Right,

I think that you should probably know what you're in for.


I will have times where I don't sleep for a few days. When I'll probably keep you awake with my tossing and turning or my organizing once I realize that tossing and turning will not solve the problem. And I will squeeze the toothpaste from the middle of the tube. Every. Single. Time. I'll embarass you watching college football games in public because I'll scream at the tv like a crazy person. And I'll always be cold, even when it's hot outside. I'll shed all over the bathroom floor. I will leave my heels out and you'll step on them and probably yell. And sometimes, I'm going to want to just eat Wheat Thins for dinner. Oh, and when I get on the phone with one of my girl friends, you can bet on me being busy for a minimum of an hour. It's just a fact.

But I'm really going to love you. And hopefully that will make up for all the other stuff.


Waiting for that day,


Me

6 comments:

Lyndse said...

Love this...and yes, he better believe that when we talk, we talk for hours. Truth.

BOKG

Michelle said...

AHHH! Love this idea! SO FUN!

Anonymous said...

Cuuuute! This insomnia thing is a problem though - not for Mr. Right, but for you. Should we get you into a sleep clinic?

-College Roomie

QB @ Tales from Domestic Obscurity said...

Ha...I do SO many of these things as well... and someone managed to fall in love with me :). So it's doable.

Anonymous said...

Someday we will get to know who the smartest boy in the world is!!

Love,
Mom

Annie said...

I love this Tiff!
Annie