Ironic this was the theme the weekend that my OSU Cowboys beat the burnt orange boys of Texas...we're 6-0 baby! The game wasn't pretty, but we got the W and I guess that's what matters. Anyway, back to hte picture. I was driving down the street and saw this great little bin full of pumpkins in front of a store, so I pulled in and got this shot. Love that you can see the corn stalks in the background. to see the other entries, check out Project 64.
Theme: Anything (Wild Ginger)

I basically had no idea what to do for this theme. The only photos that I could think of were those that I took at the organic winery that we visited on our trip to Napa. So although the quote doesn't have to do with organic farming, the grapes are from an organic farm, so I figured I'd go with that. To see the other entries, check out My Perspective!
Theme: Show Off Your Shot
On Saturday night, I went to another high school football game with College Roomie and McCain's parents. I liked this shot of the field and the lights.....I'm calling it Friday Night Lights, even though it was on Saturday. Nothing like football games in the fall if you ask me! To see the other entries this week, check out And then she snapped on Wednesday!Theme: Black and White
I know, I know...you guys are probably sick to death of balloon pictures. But I took so many that I liked, I have to keep using them for themes. Bear with me here! This wa sa shot of mass assention---love the ballons and the beautiful clouds in the sky!
This week I'm participating on "A Photo Challenge." I was trying to go back through pictures to find a good fit for this theme, and then I came across this little guy and knew it was perfect. There is just nothing cuter than brand new baby farm animals! To see the other entires, visit Allie's blog!
12 comments:
While I didn't go to OSU, I have a handful of friends who did and it is exciting to cheer on those Pokes!!! Hoping you all keep the momentum!!!
I really like the Friday Night Lights shot. :) And the baby calf.
-College Roomie
I really love that second shot! Love the colors.
Gorgeous photos this week!
the grapes look juicy and sweet!
Beautiful photos. I love the shot of the leaves. Gorgeous!
That burnt orange pumpkin shot is wonderful. Love the angle and lighting. But your burnt orange fall leaves are simply stunning.
Wow. These were awesome photos!
Wonderful shots!! I especially love the leaves!
wow! cool photos!
love the 'anything' shot for wild ginger
Great photos! I especially love the calf!
Post a Comment