Theme: Show Off Your Shot
I love seeing these big ol' orange flags....mostly becuase it means we just scored! And we did plenty of that on Saturday against Cousin Swiss Mister's Baylor Bears! I thought this shot was fun becuase of how the sun was hitting the flags. To see the other entries, go to Show Off Your Shot!Theme: Anything (Quotography)
I just loved this picture of these kiddos all decked out in their uniforms at "The Walk" before the game. I thought this quote about dreams fit perfectly with their wearing jerseys watching the current team parade down the street. To see the other entries, visit My Perspective!Theme: Memories

Good timing to have this theme fall on Homecoming week. I had lots of ideas for this photo, but then I saw this quote on one of the house decs (be sure to check in on Wednesday to hear about these!) and I knew it was perfect. The quote says, "I found something in Sillwater that I didn't find anywhere else." Amen!
Theme: Turquoise (Project 64)
And this is the only photo that I didn't take this week. I snapped this over the summer in Santa Fe outside th St. Francis of Asassi Cathedral. And, because we're in New Mexico, you know there is turquoise jewelry involved. Go over to Project 64 to see the other entries!
2 comments:
I love the second photo with the children and your quote. It is so fitting!! Also, great turquoise capture. The statue is beautiful and the turquoise stands out so beautifully against her coloring. Lovely!
I love the quote you chose for Qotography this week. The kiddos are adorable. The P64 shot is so lovely. The turquoise is such a great accent color for this statue.
Post a Comment