Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Blog Segment: Ask Little Cowboy

"There are only two things a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and his mother's age." ~Benjamin Spock

Well after the overwhelming response that he received for his Meet the Cast Monday blog, I'm proud to announce a new segment......Ask Little Cowboy.


Here's how it's going to work. You guys can submit questions (by commenting below) for the Little Cowboy. You can ask him about himself, his thoughts on life, politics, western wear, his girlfriends, for advice...whatever floats your boat. I will then get the questions to his Moomoos who will get the Little Cowboys answers. (I'll contact his people, if you will.)

Now how good this plan will go is up to y'all.....let's get some good questions! Oh, and heads up, he's really busy shooting bad guys, going to school, taking care of all his horses, and fitting in a daily nap, so there could be some delay in getting answers. Fair warning.

I decided to start us off with the following question: What are your thoughts on school uniforms? (I ask this because he just started at a school where uniforms are required and he was NOT happy about it one bit this summer. He's calmed down quite a bit now judging by his answer below).


Little Cowboy says: "My uniforms are baggy pants with a polo shirt. They are hot but I like them ok now because I know what they look like. I just can't dress like a cowboy and that makes me so mad! I can wear my boots but not my dang hat. I mean what the heck is up with that? All the boys dress the same but none of those others wear boots, just me. I don't like tennis shoes. I like the uniforms but I can ski on my pants 'cause they are so baggy." (Note from Moomoos: His pants are long enough that he can put the bottoms under the heel of his boots and slide around on the floor, this is what he calls skiing.)



So.....with that intro.....it's your turn to comment below.



Ask Little Cowboy!

5 comments:

Lyndse said...

I can't believe no one has asked Little Cowboy any questions. I am glad I get to ask the first one. He seems like a smart kid, ask him how come it's so hard to find a good guy. Am I looking in the wrong places? What do I need to do?

BOKG

Sue said...

What does a person need to know to be a good hunter?

How do you know when someone is your friend?

Mom

Anonymous said...

What is it like to fly in an airplane?

Anonymous said...

Have you ever stayed in a motel? What did you like about it? What did you not like about it?

Dallas

Anonymous said...

My turn :) Ask this amazing little man what he likes the most about his moomoos? Also, what does he like the most about his favorite Auntie Tiff?
~LOKG